[cfe-dev] 2017 US LLVM Developers' Meeting - Registration Opening!

James Y Knight via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 16 10:59:10 PDT 2017

Sure! As long as everyone is okay with pre-registering three years in
advance, yeah, that'd work great!

Another alternative is that you could donate so much money to run the
conference that a venue which is much larger than feasibly needed can be
purchased, and then nobody has to pre-register at all.