[cfe-dev] Fwd: Clang equivalent of given flags

Grang, Mandeep Singh via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 30 15:55:06 PDT 2017

I see that in clang/include/Driver/Options.td, both
-finline_functions_called_once and -finline-limit have been defined as
"clang_ignored_gcc_optimization_f_Group".

You can use -mllvm -inline-threshold=<value> as a replacement for
-finline-limit=<value>. I am not sure if there is a replacement for
-finline_functions_called_once.

--Mandeep