[cfe-dev] Question about scan-build

Raphael Isemann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 23 00:01:09 PDT 2017

It's probably just using the wrong clang binary that is still using
the original checker. The documentation for the scan-build flag
`--use-analyzer ` on this page[1] should help you. And you can try
running in verbose mode or with strace to see what binary it uses.

- Raphael

[1] https://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/scan-build.html