[cfe-dev] Want to contribute

Shreyans Doshi via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 8 11:52:21 PDT 2017

I would like to start contributing to clang. I've a bit of experience of
open source and am good with C++. I've previously contributed to Boost.Hana
and Boost.Python a bit.

I've visited bugzilla portal of llvm, but I couldn't find appropriate bugs
on which I can work on. Most of the bugs seemed difficult to me. And I also
couldn't find any labels on bugs like newcomer/easy/medium/hard indicating
the level of expertise required to work on that bug.

Can anyone please help me how should I go ahead ?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards
Shreyans Doshi