[cfe-dev] Setting a FunctionDecl as 'uncallable':

Keane, Erich via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 6 09:31:35 PDT 2017

Hi all-
I'm working on an attribute implementation (RFC coming once I get a better idea about the implementation details, cpu_dispatch/cpu_specific from ICC) that permits multiple definitions of a function.  All definitions of the function ARE emitted, however with different name-mangling.  1 version of the function keeps the normal name-mangling/linking, so all call-expressions should call THAT one.

My question is: Is there a way to mark a FunctionDecl as 'don't find me in lookup' such that it never ends up being a "Callee"?  Or should I be figuring out how to change the lookup-results here?

Thanks,
Erich