[cfe-dev] Clang Sphinx Attribute doc broken

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 25 22:43:01 PST 2017

There are actually a ton of warnings that I had to turn off the default of treating warnings as errors. I haven’t had time to start filing bug reports but will do so. The only thing “new” about how docs are built is that its a new system with new compilers and different versions of sphinx.

I’ve switched the Clang Attr doc to build even with warnings.. and CC-ing Aaron to help fix this.

-Tanya