[cfe-dev] Project mutator is looking for Unit testers and code reviewers

Farzad Sadeghi via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 24 13:21:06 PST 2017

Hi all,
I'm the main developer of project mutator. mutator is a C code
mutator,Misra-C checker and code transformation tool written using the
Clang frontend(LibTooling) as a stand-alone in C++
For more details you could look at the repo on Github:
https://github.com/bloodstalker/mutator

I'll keep it short. Currently mutator needs unit testers and code
reviewers. You can find the test plan in the project repo root, under
docs, named tests.md.
If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me at
thabogre at gmail.com.
--
Farzad Sadeghi
project mutator-https://github.com/bloodstalker/mutator