[cfe-dev] clang-format plugin support for Visual Studio 15.0

Hugo Puhlmann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 14 06:37:52 PST 2017

Hi,

I've recently managed to build and use a version of the clang-format plugin
for VS 15.0, so I was wondering anyone would be interested in making the
vsix package available somewhere public, like http://llvm.org/builds or
similar.

I could also submit a patch with the changes I've made, but since VS 15.0
is still an RC and required me to upgrade the csproj version, it might be
too early for that. The only change on the plugin itself was adding VS15 to
the list of supported targets(source.extension.vsixmanifest.in), but I also
needed to make some changes <https://reviews.llvm.org/D28726> to be able to
build the clang-format tool.

If anyone is interested, please let me know so I can send the package.
--
[]'s,
Hugo Puhlmann