[cfe-dev] Static taint analysis

Mads Ravn via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 1 11:12:10 PST 2017

Hi Muhui,

I am not sure how much of these static analysis are already present in
Clang, but I'm sure you can develop them here. I would look into the files
and directories I mentioned in my previous mail. I can't say how hard it
will be to implement. There is also a IRC channel, if you want a more
flowing conversation about the subject.

Best regards,
Mads Ravn