[cfe-dev] Static taint analysis

Muhui Jiang via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 1 00:06:20 PST 2017

Hi Mads

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I am completely new to clang. I know the
theory of program analysis and I tried to find a powerful tool to carry out
static analysis for my research. I need taint propagation,field sensitive,
context sensitive,flow sensitive with implicit and explicit flows and
pointer analysis. I think Clang should be available to develop such a tool.
I am familiar with C, C++ linux programming. There are about one month left
for me. Do you have any suggestions and do you  have any comments on the
difficulty of implementation. Many Thanks

Regards
Muhui