[cfe-dev] Problem when using scan-build

Laszlo Nagy via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 24 15:29:46 PST 2017

Hi again,

these information are still not enough to help you out. So, I only can
guess what you have or trying to achieve... As I suggested earlier, try to
compile your project with Clang as a first step. If you done that,
scan-build won't be an issue... As far as I can see, you have a
cross-compiler gcc and a native clang compiler. (Is this correct?) You
might want to look at these pages:
https://clang.llvm.org/docs/CrossCompilation.html
http://llvm.org/docs/HowToCrossCompileLLVM.html

Regards,