[cfe-dev] Clang compiling needs help

Michelle Gu (micgu) via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 9 18:07:04 PST 2017

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your feedback!

First, I delete '-fno-pic -mabicalls' options and rerun the compiling, the error result is same as before. I doubt if these options work or not.
Second, when I tried to link my lib with other projects, I can see compile option ' WITHOUT_WERROR=1' during compiling. I think that means it's not the problem of warnings became errors.

Do you have any other suggestion?

BR,
Michelle