[cfe-dev] LibC++ v4.0 testing and exceptions

Tim Northover via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 9 07:32:19 PST 2017

On 9 February 2017 at 01:25, Martin J. O'Riordan via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> I eventually found the problem.  We are not able to test LibC++ using the
> usual approach because the complexity of building runnable programs for our
> platform is quite complicated and involves several steps after compilation.

If you're on Linux, I've had success with adding a binfmt_misc entry
pointing the kernel at a wrapper for non-native binaries. It lets me
just run "ninja check" on a cross-compiled AArch64 toolchain. Not
tried it with libc++ specifically though.

Cheers.

Tim.