[cfe-dev] The state of Concepts in Clang

Hubert Tong via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 5 09:57:19 PST 2017

The Concepts TS implementation for Clang is occurring on trunk; so you are
looking in the right place.
Regardless of the implementation status in Clang, the TS remains an
experimental design, which may be subject to change.
So, I think that using relying on the Concepts TS in production carries
some risks: even if the support is there, it might not be the same as GCC
or the current version of the TS.

-- HT