[cfe-dev] [RFC] Adding support for the flang toolchain

xoviat via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 18 15:40:31 PST 2017

> I did a review of the changes half a year ago. There was quite a bit of
> unnecessary churn in the repo. The biggest problem from my perspective
> is the massive use of magic numbers in the interface. I think that part
> should be fixed on the flang side before talking about merging the
> patches.

For the record, the churn has settled down quite a bit (maybe ~15 lines of
changes per month now). The magic numbers still appear to be present
though; that would need to be fixed. However, while that's in progress, are
there any other potential issues that need to be resolved as well (I'd like
to tackle them all at once rather than iterating)?