[cfe-dev] (Feature request) Can Clang add an -output-folder option?

Tim Northover via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 17 21:07:51 PDT 2017

On 16 August 2017 at 17:51, Marcus Johnson via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> so yeah, there's no way I know of to make it output to where I want.

Sounds like you're asking for Clang to fix your deficient build
system. That's unlikely to happen even if you submitted a patch to do
it. A feature request on cfe-dev has approximately 0% chance of
working.

> AND USING CMAKE ISN'T AN OPTION

It probably is, and the allcaps make me even less likely to believe
you have good reasons for that statement.

Cheers.

Tim.