[cfe-dev] Using Clang 5.0.0 RC2 with MSVC dev builds

Zachary Turner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 15 15:43:21 PDT 2017

We use the toolchain to find three different things:

1) bin dir
   vs 2017:
      <root>/bin/HostX64/x86
      <root>/bin/HostX64/x64
      <root>/bin/HostX86/x86
      <root>/bin/HostX86/x64
   pre-2017:
      <root>/bin
      <root>/bin/amd64
2) include dir
  <root>/include
3) lib dir
  vs 2017:
    <root>/lib/x86
    <root>/lib/x64
  pre-2017:
    <root>/lib
    <root>/lib/amd64

It sounds like if you had a way to configure each of these 3 paths
independently, everything would work?  Alternatively, is there any way you
could organize your existing directory structure into this format?