[cfe-dev] Collect template instantiations from clang AST

Яковлев Влад via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 10 15:37:41 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to collect all template instantiations via traversing AST with RecursiveASTVisitor. I thought I would be able to do it with VisitFunctionDecl from class RecursiveASTVisitor and getTemplateInstantiationPattern from class FunctionDecl. However, as mentioned in the comment to this method, it just returns the function declaration, from wich it could be instantiated. I discovered that this method returns the first acceptable pattern from the context of instantiation. Is there any way to get a real pattern out of a function template instantiation?