[cfe-dev] installation of scripts

Alexander Droste via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 25 03:38:29 PDT 2016

Hi Laszlo,

thanks for working on this.

Sure, one of the example projects for the MPI-Checker should serve
as a minimal example:
https://github.com/0ax1/MPI-Checker/tree/master/examples/make/basic
MPICH and Open MPI are common MPI implementations.
They should be available through brew/apt-get/dnf/etc.

(2) I see, I thought this enforces the user to have the g++ bin available.

-Alex