[cfe-dev] Many bots don't build anything -- does anyone know why?

Nico Weber via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 4 19:26:24 PDT 2016

Hi,

many of the bots on http://lab.llvm.org:8011/console don't do anything in
their compile phase, even if they should.

For example, these bots all don't do anything in their compile phase in any
builds, even if they should:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-x64-ninja-win7/
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-ppc64be-linux
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-atom-d525-fedora-rel
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-cmake-thumbv7-a15
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-s390x-linux

At least the ninja-win7 bot used to work fine last week Thu and early Fri,
so this looks like a recent regression. The clang_fast bots seem to still
work, so we're not flying completely blind, but we for example don't have
Windows coverage at the moment. Does anyone know what changed? How can we
get working bots again?

Thanks,
Nico