[cfe-dev] potential OpenMP back ports for 3.9.1

Alexey Bataev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 31 05:18:07 PDT 2016

I believe the first and the last must be backported to 3.9.1. Also, I
think, several other patches can be backported:

https://reviews.llvm.org/rL284110 (Fix for PR30639: CGDebugInfo Null
dereference with OpenMP array)

https://reviews.llvm.org/rL284229 (Fix for PR30632: Name mangling issue.)

Best regards,