[cfe-dev] [clang-tidy] Excluding individual files/lines from clang-tidy checks

Nikita via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 28 14:11:43 PDT 2016

Well, I'm trying to mimic the behavior of '-line-filter'. But I also
think that JSON is cumbersome. It requires putting arguments in
quotes, plus the format itself seems a bit redundant. Specifying
'[{"name":"file.h"}]' without the line range seemingly does nothing.
Diagnostics for "file.h" will be emitted even without this filter.