[cfe-dev] 经过一些思考,我想,如果clang和llvm能提供多语言支持的话,必定会扩大其影响力.使计算机程序和代码世界变得更多彩更丰富和更多可能性./After some reflection, I think that if clang and llvm can provide multi-language support, it will certainly expand its influence to make computer programs and code the world more colorful and more possibilities

nk1988 via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 17 11:13:19 PDT 2016

你好,很抱歉没有及时回复邮件,原因是中国大陆政府使用GFW对谷歌和世界主流社交网站进行封锁,导致我不能访问谷歌邮箱.现在我是临时用VPN才勉强能打开.

我用谷歌翻译看了你的回复文章以后,我认为,重点不是像你说的用某一种自然语言作为编程语言的宿主,并且,之前的邮件中,我已经表达过了,我的想法是,llvm和clang能提供一种接口,也就是多语言支持,并不只有[汉语/Mandarin],世界上其它语言也能实现母语编程,就是用母语作为计算机程序语言.
对于你说的英语是计算机程序设计的官方语言和标准语言.我持中立看法.我既不否定也不认同,现在没有其它文化的语言作为编程语言流行起来是因为没有人去做这件事.我并不认为旧有的东西就是所有一切,我并不认为过去等于未来,未来需要新的人和新的思想注入和开创.

关于你提到的三个问题,我回答如下
1,我确实是想用[汉语/Mandarin]来实现一种编程语言,我的设想是在现有语言基础上翻译转换一种编程语言.
2,对的,是这样,我的设想是希望更多的人能写代码,让代码世界变得丰富多彩,给代码世界注入新鲜的想法与活力.
3,没有其它的,我的想法就只有这一点.

你不需要说服我学习英语,这不是我关注的问题的重点,并且,在之前的邮件中我也已经表达过这个看法,我的英语能力很差,与我相同情况的人在这个世界上还有非常非常多.
我知道计算机最终执行的并不是英语字符,而是二进制.所以,我的设想就是在现有编译器的基础上增加一个接口,让编译器可以识别其它自然语言的字符,但是语法树还是使用原有程序语言的.因此,不同自然语言的人用他们的母语编程也同样能与世界同步,而不存在无法沟通的问题,也不存在源文件无法被分享和交换使用的问题,这就是我设想的编译器对多语言支持的重点.

我做这样的设想也是因为第一段话提到的问题,因为中国政府封锁网络的做法,导致中国与世界处于隔绝和阻断的状态,要解决这个问题不仅仅是只要学会英语就能解决的.从来就没有救世主,我们需要拯救我们自己.中国政府不能代表所有中国人.中国政府只是中国人这个群体中的一部分.而思想是不怕子弹的,像我这样寻找新的出路的中国人,我迫切需要一种方法能把想法变成切实可行的可用的工具来自救.所以,我需要一种能快速把idea变成现实的实现工具.无疑,用母语来做这件事是最适合的.同时,我也希望这一想法能帮助世界上其他有相同需求的人.

我说这些的重点就是,多语言支持.概括起来就是这样.
Hello, I am sorry not to reply to the message, because the Chinese
mainland government to use GFW on Google and the world 's leading
social networking sites blocked, leading to I can not access Google
Mail, now I just temporarily with VPN barely able to open.

After I read your reply with Google Translate, I think the point is
not that you're talking about using a natural language as the
programming language host, and I've already expressed that before in
the mail, and my idea is , Llvm and clang can provide an interface,
that is, multi-language support, not only [Chinese / Mandarin], the
world's other languages ????can also achieve the mother tongue
programming, is the mother tongue as a computer programming language.
I do not deny or disagree, and nowadays no other cultural language is
popular as a programming language because no one is doing it. I do not
think that the old stuff is everything, I do not think the past is
equal to the future, the future needs of new people and new ideas into
and create.

On the three questions you mentioned, I answered the following
1, I really want to use [Chinese / Mandarin] to achieve a programming
language, my vision is based on the existing language translation
translation of a programming language.
2, yes, so, my vision is to hope that more people can write code, so
that the code world has become rich and colorful, to the code into the
world of fresh ideas and vitality.
3, no other, my idea is only this point.

You do not need to persuade me to learn English, which is not the
focus of my concern, and I have already expressed that in my previous
e-mails, and my English is very poor. The same people in my world are
still in this world. There are very, very many.
I know that the computer is not the final implementation of the
English characters, but binary. So, my vision is to add an existing
compiler based on the interface, so that the compiler can recognize
other natural language characters, but the syntax tree or the original
use of the original There are programming languages.Therefore, people
with different natural language programming in their native language
can also be synchronized with the world, and there is no problem can
not communicate, there is no source file can not be shared and the use
of the exchange, which is my vision The compiler's emphasis on
multilingual support.

I did the same thing because of the problems mentioned in the first
paragraph, because the Chinese government blocked the network,
resulting in China and the world is isolated and blocked state, to
solve this problem is not just as long as the English will be able to
solve There is no savior, we need to save ourselves, the Chinese
government can not represent all the Chinese people, the Chinese
government is only a part of the Chinese people and the thought is not
afraid of bullets, like me to find a new way of the Chinese people,
There is an urgent need for a way to turn ideas into practical tools
available to help themselves, so I need a tool that can quickly turn
idea into reality. At the same time, I also hope that this idea will
help the rest of the world have the same needs of the people.

I said that the focus is on multilingual support, which is summed up.