[cfe-dev] LLVM social Bristol - 7pm, Thursday 27th October @ Shore Cafe Bar

Greg Bedwell via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 18 04:43:09 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

As there are quite a few LLVM and Clang developers based in Bristol (UK)
and the surrounding area, we figured it was about time to give those
Cambridge folks a run for their money and start up our own regular Bristol
social.  Our idea is to hold the first one next Thursday (27th October,
7pm) at the Shore Cafe Bar in the centre of Bristol so that anyone flying
out to the developer meeting in San Jose that weekend can meet up with and
get to know a few more friendly faces beforehand.  Those not going can
still have a good chance to meet up with local members of the community.
Hopefully we can turn it into a regular thing!

Please join us for food, drink and good times if you can.

~~~~
Shore Cafe Bar, Narrow Quay, Harbourside, Bristol (BS1 4QF)
http://visitbristol.co.uk/food-and-drink/shore-cafe-bar-p30781
Parking is available at The Bristol Hotel with 50% off (park as normal and
go to the front desk when leaving)
~~~~

Thanks,

Greg Bedwell
SN Systems Ltd. - Sony Interactive Entertainment