[cfe-dev] Supporting multiple targets from a single 'clang' installation

David Chisnall via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 18 03:09:35 PDT 2016

You can use --sysroot= to specify the path for headers and libraries and -B to specify the path for tools (e.g. linker and assembler).  There is currently no way of having a single clang symlink the has a custom -target, --sysroot, and -B, though there was some discussion recently of providing config files that do this.

David