[cfe-dev] Concepts status

Hubert Tong via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 9 05:19:35 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

I've been working on this alongside Nathan so far.
My next step is to get the associated constraints tied to template
declarations. I'm working constrained class templates first.

I believe Nathan still intends to work on *requires-expressions*.

Concept definitions are implemented to the point that work can be done on
adding an implementation of *constrained-parameter*s (at least the parsing
is safe to do for now). I'm not a fan of *template-introduction*s, but
those are also in a similar state.

I suggest avoiding abbreviated function template syntax for now.

Unfortunately, being able to retrieve the associated constraints from a
template declaration is a prerequisite for most of the other work (and
therefore a bit of a bottleneck).

-- HT