[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [test-suite] making the test-suite succeed with "-Ofast" and "-ffp-contract=on"

Matthias Braun via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 7 18:53:49 PDT 2016

> On Oct 7, 2016, at 6:46 PM, Hal Finkel via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

I think we should rather just setup more build jobs that run different confiruations rather than modifying the testsuite to compile multiple configurations in a single run, as that keeps things simpler.
Chris and me also started collecting typical configurations in the test-suite/cmake/caches/ directory, I hope this will become a popular thing with more bot owners as it nicely documents what people are doing IMO and it makes it easy to describe the configuration used in bugreports / when reproducing issues on a personal machine.

- Matthias