[cfe-dev] Denys Shabalin presents Scala Native at "Re: Zurich LLVM Social - Thursday October 13, 2016"

Tobias Grosser via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 6 05:56:53 PDT 2016

This is happening next Thursday!

Good news that just came in: Denys Shabalin from EPFL will give a
TechTalk  "Whirlwind tour of Scala Native":

Scala Native is a new AOT compiler and lightweight managed build on top
of LLVM.
This talk will briefly walk you through the project and and explain how
it works under the hood.

Denys Shabalin is a research assistant at LAMP/EPFL, and has previously
worked on off-heap memory, quasiquotes and macros for Scala.

Best,
Tobias