[cfe-dev] (no subject)

David Chisnall via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 22 01:47:30 PST 2016

On 22 Nov 2016, at 02:21, Mehdi Amini via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe that this is caused by libterminfo. You need to link to libterminfo.
>
> There might be other missing libs depending on the config, see the logic in llvm/lib/Support/CMakeLists.txt to initialize `system_libs`.

You can get the required system libraries with:

llvm-config --system-libs

I’ve found it far easier to invoke llvm-config to get the required flags than try to integrate with LLVM’s CMake packages (which are not regularly tested with out-of-tree use and frequently break), even for building a single pass as a plugin.

David