[cfe-dev] Getting out body of a while Statement

John Tan via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 17 16:21:30 PST 2016

while (a>3){

goto label1;

}

label1:

cout << "hello" << endl;
goto label2;

label2:
    break;

This would be the final result. all the labels would be outside of the while loop.

i know while Stmt has a getBody(). But i am unsure on how to use to it together with the astmatcher

i use the rewrite functionality to write to the body - i use this.

But now , i am stumped on how to use the rewriter functionality to get the body.

i did this in my method thats binded to the AstMatcher for while loop :

const WhileStmt *WS = Result.Nodes.getNodeAs<clang::WhileStmt>("whileStmt")
stmt s1 = WS->getBody();   <-- i am not able to print out this with the rewriter functionlity.