[cfe-dev] clang 3.9 installation

don hinton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 14 07:08:24 PST 2016

Btw, sudo only explains the gcc version issue.

The other errors seem to indicate cmake can't find the llvm directory.  Did
you download llvm?  Normally, you download clang under the llvm/tools
directory (renaming or linking cfe as clang), then run cmake like this:

  cmake <options> ../llvm

where ../llvm points to the llvm root directory.

again, hth...
don