[cfe-dev] GitHub Survey - Results

Renato Golin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 2 11:14:29 PDT 2016

Folks,

It's almost time for the US LLVM meeting and I'd like to give
everybody the ability to inspect the results before entering the BoF
session tomorrow.

Attached is a zip file with the raw results (minus emails) and a short
presentation with a summary and my personal pick of the comments.

I tried to focus on less on the positive comments and more on the
negative ones for all topics, because they're the ones that will make
the difference. I've also tried hard to be completely impartial, just
presenting the results.

Enjoy!
--renato