[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] GitHub anyone?

Joerg Sonnenberger via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 31 14:05:29 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 01:45:30PM -0700, Matthias Braun wrote:
> To be more exact here: I usually do not checkout llvm svn at a higher
> level because that forces me back to svn (which last time I used it did
> not have built-in support for bisection, not sure if that changed
> recently).

svn-bisect is a trival tool and should be part of every good svn
installation. While I never got around to script the part of "update all
subrepos to the same revision", it certainly doesn't involve any
addition checks. From what I can tell, git submodules don't even support
that easily. I might be wrong though.

Joerg