[cfe-dev] Re-using 'dllexport' for non-Windows targets

Saleem Abdulrasool via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 30 13:22:02 PDT 2016

Sorry for the top post, on a mobile device.

What exactly is broken with the attribute application?

Is the issue with using the __declspec spelling?  If so, -fdeclspec should
allow that to come through.  I believe that we treat the attribute the same
irrespective of the spelling.

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org