[cfe-dev] [buildbots][libunwind] Why is libunwind not built / tested on most bots?

Asiri Rathnayake via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 28 15:59:45 PDT 2016

I could add a use-libunwind configuration to an existing x86 bot (ARM bot
already tests the llvm unwinder), and leave the rest of the bots alone (so
that they continue to test the gcc unwinder).

Can I have the permission from one of the x86_64 bot libcxx maintainers?

Side-note: I'm working on setting up a bot of our own (most likely x86_64)
but this will take time.

Thanks.

/ Asiri