[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [Attn: Bot Owners!] Raising CMake minimum version to 3.4.3

Daniel Sanders via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 26 02:38:57 PDT 2016

All the MIPS buildbots are ready too.

From: llvm-dev [mailto:llvm-dev-bounces at lists.llvm.org] On Behalf Of NAKAMURA Takumi via llvm-dev
Sent: 25 May 2016 23:03
To: Chris Bieneman; llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org; cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org; lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Subject: Re: [llvm-dev] [Attn: Bot Owners!] Raising CMake minimum version to 3.4.3

I am ready, regarding to, http://bb.pgr.jp/
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 5:54 AM Chris Bieneman <beanz at apple.com<mailto:beanz at apple.com>> wrote:
Meant to send this yesterday, but I want to remind everyone that we’re going to be raising the CMake minimum version to 3.4.3 next week.

If you maintain bots please ensure that your bots are updated by end of day 5/29 so that we can move on 5/30 (next Monday).

I have already heard from most bot owners either saying they had made the change, or scheduled to make it.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you,
-Chris