[cfe-dev] Determining the -std=xxx option possibilities for C++ in clang releases

Edward Diener via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 13 14:31:59 PDT 2016

Is there any way, beyond pure experimentation, to determine the possible
-std=xxx possibilities for C++ compilation in past and current clang
releases ?

I can find no documentation, aside from C language possibilities for the
-std option, in either the documentation or the clang --help command,
for any given clang release which tells me what the possible -std
possibilities are for C++ compilation. I am interested in the
possibilities for clang 3.4 up to the present source.