[cfe-dev] [OpenCL] Question about pre-linking passes required to build OpenCL program

Liu, Yaxun (Sam) via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 9 13:13:58 PDT 2016

Hi,

We typically need to apply some transformations to the IR between clang and the standard linker. I am wondering if other OpenCL platforms require the same as well?

I'm wondering if we all need such transformations (likely target specific). Is there any way to collaborate on a common infrastructure for pre-linking transformation that would reduce the size of the additions we have to make?

Thanks.

Sam