[cfe-dev] Clang/CUDA: --cuda-path

Artem Belevich via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 16 05:10:44 PDT 2016

I'm afraid --cuda-path is not going to help here even if you build latest
clang from sources.
The problem is that clang's driver currently assumes that cuda is installed
in its own directory.

In your case it appears that CUDA headers/libraries/executables are
scattered ll over the place.
Your best bet to make it work would be to uninstall your current CUDA
version and then reinstall it using Nvidia's own installer.

It may be a good idea to file a bug for this as I suspect it may be a
common enough scenario that clang should be able to deal with.

--Artem

--Artem Belevich