[cfe-dev] [RFC][OpenMP][CUDA] Unified Offloading Support in Clang Driver

Andrey Bokhanko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 15 12:45:46 PDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Samuel F Antao <sfantao at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I decided a take shot on a possible implementation for the part of this
> proposal that I think is more consensual (i.e. the part that does not
> relate with the bundling). I posted three patches (
> http://reviews.llvm.org/D18170, http://reviews.llvm.org/D18171,
> http://reviews.llvm.org/D18172) with a possible implementation, so that
> we have something more concrete to discuss. Let me know your thoughts.

I think this makes total sense -- we can make progress with things we agree
with and discuss to death file formats at the same time! :-)

Richard [Smith], judging by CODE_OWNERS.TXT, you own clang's driver -- can
you take a look at Samuel's patches? Or perhaps CUDA guys (Justin and Eric)
are independent and experienced enough to own code review for this part of
driver code?

Yours,
Andrey
=====