[cfe-dev] Moderators needed for EuroLLVM 2016 Developers' Meeting
Arnaud De Grandmaison via cfe-dev
cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 9 09:37:28 PST 2016
We need volunteers to help moderate the sessions of the EuroLLVM 2016 Developers' Meeting.
All a moderator needs to do is :
* introduce the speaker
* make sure the speaker stays on time
* run Q&A at the end (run a microphone, select people, ...).
It's a pretty easy job, but critical for our meeting to run smoothly.
If you are interested in moderating, please send us your top 2 session choices. We will try very hard to give you your top pick.
The session options are:
* Session #1: March 17th, 14:20 - 15:00 - Lleida
C++ on Accelerators: Supporting Single-Source SYCL and HSA Programming Models Using Clang - Victor Lomuller/Codeplay
* Session #2: March 17th, 13:20 - 15:00 - Tarragona+Girona
Clang, libc++ and the C++ standard - Marshall Clow/Qualcom, Richard Smith/Google
Codelet Extractor and REplayer - Chadi Akel/Exascale Computing Research
* Session #3: March 17th, 15:20 - 16:40 - Lleida
Bringing RenderScript to LLDB - Luke Drummond/Codeplay,Ewan Crawford/Codeplay
Polly - Loop Optimization Infrastructure - Tobias Grosser/ETH, Johannes Doerfert/Saarland University, Zino Benaissa/Quic Inc.
* Session #4: March 17th, 15:20 - 16:40 - Tarragona+Girona
Run-time type checking with clang, using libcrunch - Chris Diamand/University of Cambridge
Improving LLVM Generated Code Size for X86 Processors - David Kreitzer/Intel
* Session #5: March 17th, 17:00 - 18:45 - Lleida
How to make LLVM more friendly to out-of-tree consumers ? - David Chisnall/Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Analyzing and Optimizing your Loops with Polly - Tobias Grosser/ETH, Johannes Doerfert/Saarland University, Zino Benaissa/Quic Inc.
* Session #6: March 17th, 17:00 - 18:45 - Tarragona+Girona
Molly: Parallelizing for Distributed Memory using LLVM - Michael Kruse INRIA-ENS
Building, Testing and Debugging a Simple out-of-tree LLVM Pass - Serge Guelton/Quarkslab, Adrien Guinet/Quarkslab
* Session #7: March 18th, 09:30 - 10:10 - Lleida
Surviving Downstream - Paul Robinson/Sony Computer Entertainment America
* Session #8: March 18th, 08:30 - 10:10 - Tarragona+Girona
SVF: Static Value-Flow Analysis in LLVM - Yulei Sui/University of New South Wales
Towards ameliorating measurement bias in evaluating performance of generated code - Kristof Beyls/ARM
* Session #9: March 18th, 10:40 - 11:20 - Lleida
Scalarization across threads - Alexander Timofeev/Luxoft, Boris Ivanovsky/Luxoft
* Session #10: March 18th, 10:40 - 11:20 - Tarragona+Girona
LLVM Foundation - Foundation members
* Session #11: March 18th, 13:50 - 15:30 - Lleida
Adding your Architecture to LLDB - Deepak Panickal/Codeplay, Andrzej Warzynski/Codeplay
Compilers in Education - Roel Jordans/Eindhoven University of Technology, Henk Corporaal/Eindhoven University of Technology
* Session #12: March 18th, 14:10 - 15:30 - Tarragona+Girona
A journey of OpenCL 2.0 development in Clang - Anastasia Stulova/ARM
A closer look at ARM code size - Tilmann Scheller/Samsung Electronics
* Session #13: March 18th, 15:50 - 17:10 - Lleida
LLVM on PowerPC and SystemZ - Ulrich Weigand/IBM
How Polyhedral Modeling enables compilation to Heterogeneous Hardware - Tobias Grosser/ETH
* Session #14: March 18th, 15:50 - 17:10 - Tarragona+Girona
Building a binary optimizer with LLVM - Maksim Panchenko/Facebook
New LLD linker for ELF - Rui Ueyama/Google
Thanks in advance for your help !
Arnaud de Grandmaison
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cfe-dev