[cfe-dev] [Release-testers] 3.8.1-rc1 has been tagged

Renato Golin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 21 04:40:03 PDT 2016

On 21 June 2016 at 11:41, Daniel Sanders via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> If you can narrow the problem down a bit then I can investigate further. Also, if you need help narrowing it down then I may be able to put you in contact with a colleague who works on Debian.

Hi Daniel,

Is there a bug for this? One of the things we talked about earlier on
the release threads is that we should try to record every problem, so
that we can use that info later.

And though I have no idea how we could use the info later, recording
in bugzilla seems only sensible. :)

cheers,
--renato