[cfe-dev] Fwd: Moving headers from lib/ to include

Keno Fischer via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 6 06:56:40 PDT 2016

I need to hook into parsing and codegen at a rather low level. On the
parsing side, primarily I need to parse function bodies without their
declaration, but there is a couple of other utilities I need, e.g. parsing
plain type names. I also hook into parsing to make sure I can emit things
incrementally. On the codegen side, I need a bit more. I use
CodeGenFunction to emit calls to C++ functions directly into my own IR and
CodeGenModule to emit entire C++ definitions (which then get passed off to
my own ExecutionEngine).