[cfe-dev] Fwd: Moving headers from lib/ to include

Keno Fischer via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jun 4 12:19:06 PDT 2016

Hi folks,

I'm trying to tidy up my clang-based C++ interface for julia (
https://github.com/Keno/Cxx.jl).
At the moment it uses a number of private clang headers and interface, so
I'm hoping to
either make those interfaces public upstream or refactor things to avoid
using those
interfaces. As a first step, there are a number of headers that are in lib/
as opposed to
include/ that I'm using, so I'd like to see what would be required to move
them there.
I know there's been a thread on this before, but I can't find it at the
moment.

Here's the list of headers in lib/ that I currently use

Sema/TypeLocBuilder.h
Parse/RAIIObjectsForParser.h
CodeGen/CodeGenModule.h
CodeGen/CodeGenTypes.h
CodeGen/CodeGenFunction.h
CodeGen/CGCXXABI.h

Would a patch to move these (and any others they may depend upon) to
include/
be acceptable?

Thanks,
Keno