[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] GitHub anyone?

via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 2 11:22:54 PDT 2016

Matthias Braun via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> writes:

> 3. Make sure we have ala llvm-project-submodules setup in the official
> account. (Optional or necessary for the buildbots?)

> 7. Make sure bisecting with llvm-project-submodules is a good experience

I would like to have a fuller discussion about how to handle the
multiple repositories before going forward.  Submodules is not the only
solution available and we should take some time to evaluate what's out
there.  There are definite downsides to submodules (and all the various
solutions) and I personally need to better understand the tradeoffs.

                           -David