[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [llvm-foundation] IMPORTANT: APT repo temporary switched off

Renato Golin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 1 10:40:03 PDT 2016

On 1 June 2016 at 18:34, Dan Liew <dan at su-root.co.uk> wrote:
> I've used PPAs as a developer before and I hated the experience but
> that's probably because launchpad (the web interface) is garbage.

Indeed!

It seems that the people relying on our apt service wouldn't bother
much where we move it to. So, I'm ok with any solution that replaces
the functionality.

> [1] https://build.opensuse.org/

This also sounds interesting... I remember being impressed with
OpenSUSE's validation infrastructure in the past.

Would you be able to cook up some example, so that the rest of the
people that rely on it can check if it works for them, too?

cheers,
--renato