[cfe-dev] AArch64 testsuite buildbots timeout

Diana Picus via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 14 06:50:33 PDT 2016

Hello,

Some of our AArch64 bots have started timing out while compiling
SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/AArch64/aarch64_neon_intrinsics.

On clang-cmake-aarch64-quick the failure first appears between r275337
and r275351, and on clang-cmake-aarch64-full it appears after r275352,
so there's isn't a clear culprit for this. I suspect we have been
slowly approaching that threshold for a while.

Both Renato and I are currently travelling, so we can't investigate
this until Monday. I can't really think of any temporary solution
other than bumping the timeout threshold, but IIUC that would affect
all the bots.

Sorry about the inconvenience,
Diana