[cfe-dev] VS2015 Update 3 type_traits Header Issues

Daniel Dilts via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 13 09:49:36 PDT 2016

That sounds reasonable, but the tool is generating the -resource-dir
argument.  I am processing command line arguments using:

CommonOptionsParser optionsParser(argc, const_cast<const char**>(argv),
gMyToolCategory);

I never pass -resource-dir to the tool.  My code works (other than when
using VS2015 Update 3) when it is built against Clang 3.8.0.