[cfe-dev] VS2015 Update 3 type_traits Header Issues

Daniel Dilts via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 12 17:48:28 PDT 2016

I am uncertain on how to proceed with this.  immintrin.h (as provided by
clang) is in the directory specified by -resource-dir.  In order for clang
(and tools based on it) to handle the Windows header files, it must use
these files or you get lots of errors parsing Microsoft's standard library
implementation.

Since the -resource-dir flag doesn't appear to be valid anymore (but is
still generated by clang), what is the method to cause clang to use the
files in this directory?