[cfe-dev] Undergraduate summer Internship opportunity at IBM T.J. Watson Lab

Carlo Bertolli via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 23 16:14:52 PST 2016

Dear all

The Advanced Compiler Technology group at IBM T.J. Watson is looking for an
excellent undergraduate student to join us for a summer internship.

Our group is currently working on Clang and LLVM developing an OpenMP
compiler and related runtime libraries for IBM's OpenPower platform. As
part of our group, a successful candidate has the opportunity to conduct
research on Power processor and NVIDIA GPU optimizations.

You will join many other PhD and undergraduate students at T.J. Watson lab,
which is located about one hour by car north of Manhattan, in Westchester
county, NY.

We are looking for a candidate with good programming skills in C++, an
understanding of compilation technology, and some experience with LLVM
projects.

To apply, send your resume, which has to include a list of attended
undergraduate program exams and further experiences, to:

cbertol at us.ibm.com

Thanks!

-- Carlo